JOIN IABC AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE, NETWORK AND CAREER.
The IABC DC Metro chapter is part of a global network of communication professionals committed to improving organizational effectiveness through strategic communication. The Chapter’s membership, like the larger IABC organization of which we are a vital part, is made up of communications directors, managers, senior executives, associates and business owners in the Washington, DC, Virginia and Maryland area – all with a passion for and commitment to continuing professional development and advancement in the field of communications.
- Participate in our monthly meetings (held the second Thursday of the month) to network over coffee and to learn from a featured speaker, panel or roundtable discussion.
- Socialize with us at our monthly happy hours (held the last Tuesday of the month) a great opportunity to get to know members and other communications professionals.
- Learn more about what we offer for students, professionals and corporate groups who want to take their business communication skills to the next level.
- Volunteer on one of our committees. Volunteers keep our chapter running, relevant and fun.
- Read our chapter newsletter to learn about fellow members, membership drives, upcoming events and partnership discounts.
UPCOMING EVENTS August 29 Happy Hour CANCELLED Due to the weather forecast for rain, we are cancelling this rooftop event. Details will be posted soon for our next happy hour, which will be held on September 26.
Date: Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Time: 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Ellipse Rooftop Bar, Hyatt Place
1522 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
August 29 Happy Hour CANCELLED
Due to the weather forecast for rain, we are cancelling this rooftop event. Details will be posted soon for our next happy hour, which will be held on September 26.