JOIN IABC AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE, NETWORK AND CAREER.
The IABC DC Metro chapter is part of a global network of communication professionals committed to improving organizational effectiveness through strategic communication. The Chapter’s membership, like the larger IABC organization of which we are a vital part, is made up of communications directors, managers, senior executives, associates and business owners in the Washington, DC, Virginia and Maryland area – all with a passion for and commitment to continuing professional development and advancement in the field of communications.
- Participate in our monthly meetings (held the second Thursday of the month) to network over coffee and to learn from a featured speaker, panel or roundtable discussion.
- Socialize with us at our monthly happy hours (held the last Tuesday of the month) a great opportunity to get to know members and other communications professionals.
- Learn more about what we offer for students, professionals and corporate groups who want to take their business communication skills to the next level.
- Volunteer on one of our committees. Volunteers keep our chapter running, relevant and fun.
- Read our chapter newsletter to learn about fellow members, membership drives, upcoming events and partnership discounts.
UPCOMING EVENTS Up on the Roof! There is no registration fee, but pre-registration is required.
June Happy Hour
Date: June 27, 2017
Time: 4:45-7:00 p.m.
Location: Ellipse Rooftop Bar
Hyatt Place Washington, DC/White House
Drink/food cost up to each individual
Up on the Roof!
There is no registration fee, but pre-registration is required.