JOIN IABC AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE, NETWORK AND CAREER.
The IABC DC Metro chapter is part of a global network of communication professionals committed to improving organizational effectiveness through strategic communication. The Chapter’s membership, like the larger IABC organization of which we are a vital part, is made up of communications directors, managers, senior executives, associates and business owners in the Washington, DC, Virginia and Maryland area – all with a passion for and commitment to continuing professional development and advancement in the field of communications.
- Participate in our monthly meetings (held the second Thursday of the month) to network over coffee and to learn from a featured speaker, panel or roundtable discussion.
- Socialize with us at our monthly happy hours (held the last Tuesday of the month) a great opportunity to get to know members and other communications professionals.
- Learn more about what we offer for students, professionals and corporate groups who want to take their business communication skills to the next level.
- Volunteer on one of our committees. Volunteers keep our chapter running, relevant and fun.
- Read our chapter newsletter to learn about fellow members, membership drives, upcoming events and partnership discounts.
UPCOMING EVENTS Date: Tuesday, April 18 April 25 Joint Happy Hour Date: Tuesday, April 25 Location: Note: This event is free, but pre-registration is required due to space limitations.
April 18 Communications Forum
Pushing the Envelope – Is Your Messaging Fake or Real?
Time: 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Location: WeWork White House
Offices of Model B on 8th Floor
1440 G Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Joint happy hour with WWPR, PRSA, NAGC, and the Association of Women in International Trade
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Ristorante i Ricchi
1220 19th Street NW
Washington, DC 20036
Date: Tuesday, April 18
April 25 Joint Happy Hour
Date: Tuesday, April 25
Note: This event is free, but pre-registration is required due to space limitations.