JOIN IABC AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE, NETWORK AND CAREER.
The IABC DC Metro chapter is part of a global network of communication professionals committed to improving organizational effectiveness through strategic communication. The Chapter’s membership, like the larger IABC organization of which we are a vital part, is made up of communications directors, managers, senior executives, associates and business owners in the Washington, DC, Virginia and Maryland area – all with a passion for and commitment to continuing professional development and advancement in the field of communications.
- Participate in our monthly meetings (held the second Thursday of the month) to network over coffee and to learn from a featured speaker, panel or roundtable discussion.
- Socialize with us at our monthly happy hours (held the last Tuesday of the month) a great opportunity to get to know members and other communications professionals.
- Learn more about what we offer for students, professionals and corporate groups who want to take their business communication skills to the next level.
- Volunteer on one of our committees. Volunteers keep our chapter running, relevant and fun.
- Read our chapter newsletter to learn about fellow members, membership drives, upcoming events and partnership discounts.
UPCOMING EVENTS Nov. 28 IABC/DC Metro Happy Hour Date: Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2017 Dec. 14 Communications Forum Date: Thursday, Dec. 14, 2017
Time: 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Location: Gallery Bar/Hyatt Place/White House
Exclusive to IABC: DC Executive Recruiters Reveal 2018 Predictions
Hear recruiters’ expectations for candidates and the 2018 job market
Time: 8:00-10:00 a.m.
Location: The HON Company
Nov. 28 IABC/DC Metro Happy Hour
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2017
Dec. 14 Communications Forum
Date: Thursday, Dec. 14, 2017